Page 269 of 269 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 268 269
Showing results 4,021 to 4,030 of 4030

Thread: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Re: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Yessir.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

what weight class? & do you compete just for or you are you part of a promotion?

Battle Record
    34-10

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hallows View Post
    what weight class? & do you compete just for or you are you part of a promotion?
    Heavyweight and I'm an amateur with Empire Boxing Club.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

niiice. boxing to me is the most grounded sport, hands down. i know so many dudes who got bit by the mma bug, signed up to a gym & got trounced by dudes who mastered the basics of hand to hand before trying to mix it up with all the other techniques.

how you feel about what jake paul is doing to (or for, in the opinion of some) the sport?

Battle Record
    0-1

You can make it even more entertaining like this.

A B C D E F G H I
    J K L M N O P Q
    R S T U V W X Y N Z

bro you never disappoint with them videos. i watched the first one like 5 times lmao.

one day you’re gonna have to share your video playlist with me.

Battle Record
    34-10

niiice. boxing to me is the most grounded sport, hands down. i know so many dudes who got bit by the mma bug, signed up to a gym & got trounced by dudes who mastered the basics of hand to hand before trying to mix it up with all the other techniques.

how you feel about what jake paul is doing to (or for, in the opinion of some) the sport?
    Paul is a joke but he's making it more popular with the younger generation so it's a give and take situation. I won't take him seriously until he starts beating guys his age, in his division, and quits fighting old dudes and retired mma fighters.

Yeah, I did mma on and off most of my life but I'm almost 32 and don't feel like doing wrestling and jiu jitsu anymore. Just wanna punch dudes in the face and get paid lol.

Lol. couldn’t agree more. dude’s more of a celebrity gimmick fighter that people try to hype cuz he beat some dudes out of their element. but it’s sports entertainment. i’d bet a paycheck most of them dudes he beat would wash him but got paid to make him look good. ain’t no way silva & diaz or even woodly get scraped up like that by this loser lol. read that he be giving niggas the paycheck of their lives though so it makes sense. work all that time in your promotion just to make a 3rd of what rich boy would pay out to slump you in an unsanctioned love tap a thon. it’s like dudes are fulfilling the most lucrative make a wish request in history lol.

& word that’s wassup. if you don’t have some dudes write a song & perform it for your champ match intro, you’re wrong lol.

Battle Record
    34-10

Lol. couldn’t agree more. dude’s more of a celebrity gimmick fighter that people try to hype cuz he beat some dudes out of their element. but it’s sports entertainment. i’d bet a paycheck most of them dudes he beat would wash him but got paid to make him look good. ain’t no way silva & diaz or even woodly get scraped up like that by this loser lol. read that he be giving niggas the paycheck of their lives though so it makes sense. work all that time in your promotion just to make a 3rd of what rich boy would pay out to slump you in an unsanctioned love tap a thon. it’s like dudes are fulfilling the most lucrative make a wish request in history lol.

& word that’s wassup. if you don’t have some dudes write a song & perform it for your champ match intro, you’re wrong lol.
    I got MCD, Loose Logic and Cody Nash working on a collab for me. They the homies.

dope. make sure you share it with us when they drop it.