User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 30 of 30

Thread: LLL Chat (New Season)

Re: LLL Chat (New Season)

langston hughes

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by bare ryu View Post
    langston hughes

don't get me started

Battle Record
    7-7
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hallows View Post

Lmao ey what you expect from some no show lines, Maya Angelou?
    STFU. I told you that shit was trash before hand don’t try to justify it as no show lines now Faggit.

dead @ langston hughes

nah y’all get the temu version: langford huggs

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KnoXville. View Post
    STFU. I told you that shit was trash before hand don’t try to justify it as no show lines now Faggit.
    give it a rest, coward. you signed out, petitioned for a replacement. got a no show verse. quit tryna revise history as if the bitch moves you pulled didn’t happen. there’s no further need for a back & forth between us, guy. unless it’s in a battle.

Quote Originally Posted by H Dot Verseman View Post
    don't get me started
    a dream deferred is top 2 topical keystyle of all time
    and its not 2

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    7-7

dead @ langston hughes

nah y’all get the temu version: langford huggs

- - - Updated - - -

give it a rest, coward. you signed out, petitioned for a replacement. got a no show verse. quit tryna revise history as if the bitch moves you pulled didn’t happen. there’s no further need for a back & forth between us, guy. unless it’s in a battle.
    Lmfao fucking Pussy bitch coward you thought u was slick see how that shit backfired on your retarded ass? Lmao. & you about to start the league 0-1 worthless bitch. Why you wanted to go 24 lines u couldn’t even stay consistent with 10 lmaooooo

- - - Updated - - -

Your the stupidest bitch on this board, and must really feel bottom shoe right now
    Consider it a humble experience you fuckin Faggit.

damn^^^^ you already killed him once- now we are just seeing a true son'ing

Battle Record
    7-7

Fuck that guy ..

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck that guy ..

Lmfao fucking Pussy bitch coward you thought u was slick see how that shit backfired on your retarded ass? Lmao. & you about to start the league 0-1 worthless bitch. Why you wanted to go 24 lines u couldn’t even stay consistent with 10 lmaooooo

- - - Updated - - -

Your the stupidest bitch on this board, and must really feel bottom shoe right now
    Consider it a humble experience you fuckin Faggit.
    Lmao @ you thinking the words of a coward mean anything to me. i invited some of the best writers i know who were still active to the site knowing good and well what they’re capable of, so winning or losing don’t matter. i came to have fun & not waste time or effort on weak hearted chumps like you.

what i feel is pity for you. you exposed the one trick coward you are & now everyone’s seen the hands you play.

- - - Updated - - -

ahahaha quality trolling.

I just want to say that I don't think Virbius vote should count in the Jack Hallow vs. Knoxville unless it was previously approved by the mods only those in the tournament should count IMO. it should also be mandatory to vote on all other battles and in round 2 this needs to go way faster. it's 10 lines people

Battle Record
    0-1

Pretty sure everyone above me has psychosis.

A B C D E F G H I
    J K L M N O P Q
    R S T U V W X Y N Z

Battle Record
    7-7

Lmao @ you thinking the words of a coward mean anything to me. i invited some of the best writers i know who were still active to the site knowing good and well what they’re capable of, so winning or losing don’t matter. i came to have fun & not waste time or effort on weak hearted chumps like you.

what i feel is pity for you. you exposed the one trick coward you are & now everyone’s seen the hands you play.

- - - Updated - - -

ahahaha quality trolling.
    LMFAOO Pity? The pity one here should be felt towards you Faggit.
    All that crying and you still lost bitch boy. You’re not a writer you fucking suck.
    The only thing you inviting writers to do is LOG TF OUT. Humble yourself bitch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chree View Post
    Pretty sure everyone above me has psychosis.
    Only on the weekends.

@miracle @Wuxia y’all should make Verseman league co-runner. he’s been doing this longer than probably any of us, is active and unbiased.

even though i disagree with half of what he says lol

- - - Updated - - -

The pity one here should be felt towards you Faggit.

man i’ve read this sentence probably 12 times & it makes less sense each reading lmao.

& crying? don’t reach, coward. my stating your objective actions is anything but, while you quite literally classified your behavior as “throwing a tantrum”

all this projection lol. for what?

you talk all this chestpuff but if i were to challenge you to a $20 20 line keystyle due in 20 mins, random topic voted on by a 3rd party & presented right before timer starts, you’d fold cuz you need days on end to write just a couple barely legible multis. stop playing with people.

@miracle @Wuxia y’all should make Verseman league co-runner. he’s been doing this longer than probably any of us, is active and unbiased.

- - - Updated - - -

man i’ve read this sentence probably 12 times & it makes less sense each reading lmao.

& crying? don’t reach, coward. my stating your objective actions is anything but, while you quite literally classified your behavior as “throwing a tantrum”

you talk all this chestpuff but if i were to challenge you to a $20 20 line keystyle due in 20 mins, random topic voted on by a 3rd party & presented right before timer starts, you’d fold cuz you need days on end to write just a couple barely legible multis. stop playing with people.
    I accept the position and I think that Knoxville x Jack Hallows needs a grudge match before this thing ends-

Battle Record
    7-7

- - - Updated - - -

LMAO You might as well delete this account come back a different name cuz You did it to yourself queer.
    I’m done giving you attention You’ll never have a battle with that many views again,
    you’ll never receive that much attention again, Like I said Humble Yourself You couldn’t stay wit wnough for 10 and you was gonna last 24? SMD You Bottomless tier bitch. You’re not a writer stfu with that nonsense already.

- - - Updated - - -

FYI. I don’t need days to write lmao you just mad you gave me free personals lmao That’s
    What a REAL writer does & Uses it against you see how it worked out well for me pussy?