User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Duck Down Instrumental made by doughboytheproducer

Duck Down Instrumental made by doughboytheproducer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: Duck Down Instrumental made by doughboytheproducer

Quote Originally Posted by natural20 View Post
    Definitely got that aural pleasure. Couldn't help but bob my head up n down while listing to it, though I wish it went on a bit longer. Forgive my ignorance, but what's the ultimate intent for producing a beat like this? Just making beautiful sounds? Or is it intended for someone to put some lyrics on top of it? If the latter, it seems a bit intense, although I guess there are a lot of rappers out that that go for the intense. In my case, I feel like I'd have difficulty putting my lyrics over it just because so the beat has so much going on. Definitely take what I have to say with a grain of salt tho...I'm just trying to figure this shit out.
    no worries man, i definately hyped this beat up i wanted it to sound like a 9th wonder type battle beat...defiantely meant for mc's with some real lung power behind there flow for sure lol...

all my beats are always intended to have someone lyrically put something down on them...my background as an mc helps me make beats that real emcees can fuck with...and i miake all types of beats that bring all types of vibes this one just so happens to be a real explosive lyrical type vibe is all

thanks for checking out my music bro

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

I was expecting more to come in, but it's not half bad. The scratches are cool and the sample is grimy. Reminds me of the good ole' vibe of the 90's. The transition towards the middle was a good switch up. Overall, impressive with a hunger for more.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Love the sample love the transitions fucking crazy. I was hoping for some deeper break beat drums maybe chopped up for this type of sample but overall definitely my type of beat.
    [url]https:

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Taut View Post
    I was expecting more to come in, but it's not half bad. The scratches are cool and the sample is grimy. Reminds me of the good ole' vibe of the 90's. The transition towards the middle was a good switch up. Overall, impressive with a hunger for more.
    hey thanks for checking out my music...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    Love the sample love the transitions fucking crazy. I was hoping for some deeper break beat drums maybe chopped up for this type of sample but overall definitely my type of beat.
    hey there always room for a break down that actually sounds like a good idea i might back and add that in there good call...