Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bash

0 0%
  • Merking King

0 0%
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Bash (2-2) v. Merking King (1-0)

G.Hod

Bash (2-2) v. Merking King (1-0)

CHECK INS: TUESDAY

VERSES: THURSDAY

POLLS CLOSE: SATURDAY

Good Luck!
    Remember to vote on five
    battles (two of which should
    be championship battles)
    and post your links in the
    designated thread under
    the LLL Office Forum.

-G. Hod

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW
    checkin in................................................ .........................................

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BANNED for biting
    Battle Record
    18-10
    Checking in

BANNED for biting
    Battle Record
    18-10
    Check it..

Even if this cat's rhymes cost higher than "50cent" , his "unit" still wouldnt make "Gs"/ (50cent , G-Unit)
    ok..it's go-time, Merking king you got no-rhymes..Even if ya stupid ass 'Idolized Twista' you'd still have 'Slow-Lines'/
    like 'Senior Citezin Clinics' im in-it to show-grime...how does Merking King expect to 'Dodge my bullets' wit 'No-Spine'/(fuckin snake)
    Aimin 'Strait To The Head' like 'Dro-Dimes'..this cat could 'Take Kendall Gill Out The Game' & still not 'Pull 9s'/( Kendal Gill's jersey number is 9)
    'Flow-Shines'...like 'Contaminated-Water' holdin plans-to-break-&-slaughered this 'Bitches Preceeded By Death' like he was 'Mansons-Latest-Daughter'/
    Bash comin through to 'Rip-This-Cat' like 'Bestiality' ya fallacys are famished you'll be deceased if you think-to-battle-me/
    creep-wit-cavalry, too descrere-to-capture-me...drop-this-amature wit 'Rockets' while you 'Poppin-Darringers' 'Enden Ya Passage'..no matter how 'Deep-The-Chapter-Be'/
    used when wreckin-this-fag, takin no chances-of-defeat catch you glancin-at-the-heat we puttin 'Eagles To This Snake' like the 'Mexican-Flag'/(oh damn)
    I Crush-Bones..& come wit 'Hot Lines' like 'Touch-Tones'..'Hidin A Fake Ass Chain' is the only time Merking King 'Tuck-Chrome'/
    Bash 'Bust-Domes'..like we 'Dropped-In-On-The-Jetsons' you get mopped-wit-bombs-for-testin like we aint comin to crush-ur-drones/
    rush-home, grab a pad-and-All-Ya-paper come back half-an-hour-later and we still 'Fuckin Up ur Rep'..like 'Corrupt-Clones'/
    disect-&-laugh, etch-&-slash, makin one long hectic-gash in ya chest-wit-glass then intersect-its-path/(woah)
    'Stay Out My Radius' or 'Catch-A-Blast'.....like i 'Planted-C-4'-damge-this-whore..and watch him 'Bend & Shatter' faster than 'Plex-i-glass'/
    'Mind Twistin Rhymes' are prone to 'Singe-Thinkers'..my 'Flow' 'Rockin-The-Boat' puttin more 'Shots-To-Ya-Throat' than 'Binge-Drinkers'/
    B.R.E 'Stay Up On The Dope Shit' like 'Cocaine-Adicts'...slay-wacks & pray on tracks 'Shots Leavin Ya Brains-Splattered'/
    faster than 'Point Blank' slugs 'Exposin ya Brain-Matter'...'King' say he a 'Livin Legend' but im sure '2pac Would Say Hes A Lame-Rapper'/

BANNED for biting
    Battle Record
    18-10
    damnnnnn , my shit is long , can one of you mods remove some lines , I didnt realize it was so fucking long........I just kept typing until my mind was out of rhymes.....lol....

Battle Record
    27-2
    Awards SS HW Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins
    Merking King No Showed And Will Be Out Of The League...
    Bash WIll Be In The League Next Week At 3-2...
    ok bye

-sureal , good luck next week bash
    .WP.
    .. It' Still Perfect..