User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: The Rap Oracle Had A Vision!!!

The Rap Oracle Had A Vision!!!

Netting Bread Staying Ahead:

P.H.P. Muzik

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Re: The Rap Oracle Had A Vision!!!

U out here making videos n u need to work on that quality n mix.. shit needs some help… it was still cool tho.. lyrics were cool, flow was alright.. felt like it got a little repetitive.. hook was alright lol…overall not bad man.. I feel like ur like 40yrs old n i wonder if you do music because u think ur gonna be famous from it.. or u just fucking around having fun… I wonder

Anyways cool song/vid

Quote Originally Posted by miracle View Post
    U out here making videos n u need to work on that quality n mix.. shit needs some help… it was still cool tho.. lyrics were cool, flow was alright.. felt like it got a little repetitive.. hook was alright lol…overall not bad man.. I feel like ur like 40yrs old n i wonder if you do music because u think ur gonna be famous from it.. or u just fucking around having fun… I wonder

Anyways cool song/vid

Why I do it? I'm Plat Hav Pro fool, this what I do!!

Some people think the horns are too loud, but I make all the beats and I make sure you can hear every instrument that's how I want it to be. I don't like music where it sounds like the vocals are sitting on top of everything. Only thing I'm working on is getting more clarity for the sub bass and more rumble from it, but this is one of my old beats I think its aight.
    P.H.P. Muzik

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Plat Hav Pro View Post
    Why I do it? I'm Plat Hav Pro fool, this what I do!!

Some people think the horns are too loud, but I make all the beats and I make sure you can hear every instrument that's how I want it to be. I don't like music where it sounds like the vocals are sitting on top of everything. Only thing I'm working on is getting more clarity for the sub bass and more rumble from it, but this is one of my old beats I think its aight.
    Beat was def cool, had that down south trap feel