Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Joe Boston and KnowP

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-18

Joe Boston and KnowP

Seems like Yal stingy with the credentials. These two guys are RB 10 time veterans, I mean for crying out loud.give them their respect while the site has life. Don’t let it die for em to be missed.

- - - Updated - - -

Over the decades I’ve personally battled both individual here and on various sites.

Battle Record
    84-13
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins

Re: Joe Boston and KnowP

I respect both of them and beat both of them on different sites a few times. I would say no just because if they get it then there’s a lot of other ppl that need to get it too

Soule

Re: Joe Boston and KnowP

I don't recall these guys beating any big names in any text leagues or tournaments but I could be wrong, and wouldn't induct somebody based on FL or 1-2 Punch because you can be 100-0 beating newbs. When I think of legendary text heads on RB, neither of these two come to mind. Nothing but love for either but I really don't see them as qualified.